Plans & Pricing
Select a Plan Now To Get More Done.
Need a custom plan? No problem. Get in touch and we'll discuss your exact requirements.
All Plans Include
- A dedicated business-class virtual assistant
- Your VA has 7+ years in their field of expertise
- Meeting your assistant before deciding to sign up
- Private dashboard to track your hours
- Access to our entire team for specialist tasks
- Upgrade, downgrade or cancel at any time
- A trained backup to cover vacations or sickness
- Your VA integrated into your team and systems
- No extra charge for additional users
- No hidden fees or add-ons
- Access to success consultation services
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
Frequently Asked Questions
Your Vyemma Virtual Assistant can help you with admin & organizing, email & chat support, travel/airline & hotel reservations, social media support, internet research, data processing, list building, online data entry, MS office tasks ,coordinate between clients and/or team members, and coordinate almost anything you need!
You will first need to describe to us your needs and the tasks you need done. We will then send you a custom quotation with the pricing and total hours you will get.
Once payment is confirmed, you will be matched to the right assitant for you who can begin the work immediately.
You can communicate with your Virtual Assistant through multiple means. Your VA will be present on your dedicated dashboard on our project management platform, any IM service you are comfortable with (Skype, Gtalk, GoToMeeting to name a few). You can communicate through mail at any time or simply pick up the phone and dial your VA’s number.
The biggest difference is the cost to you. Hiring Vyemma Virtual Professionals alleviates your Payroll liability, Equipment Costs & Office Space. Hiring an employee to assist you in your day to day business needs can cost around Ksh 95,000/month. This does not include leave time (Vacation, Sick days, Personal Days, Bereavement & Holidays) and government taxes. The salary is also commensurate with the level of expertise you require – for each project. Vyemma Virtual Professionals eliminates those overhead costs and provides the same level of work competence you need. We work for you at your convenience; Hourly, Monthly Packages or on a Project-to-Project basis.
Rates vary depending on the project, type of service needed and complexity. Kindly contact us for more information.
Our services are currently used by:
- Small Business owners starting up.
- Medium size Business Owners in need of support/administrative help on projects or day-to-day tasks.
- Executives in need of a Personal Assistant.
- Consultants or individuals with a small/large project that could use an extra hand or a personal assistant to get back on track.
- Other independent: Professionals, Teachers, Consultants and Contractors.
- Non-Profit organizations with limited funds or needs.
Vyemma Virtual Assiatnts are trained on all the professional services we offer; however since every client has their own needs, it is recommend that you dedicate some time to tell us who you are and what your business needs/goals are. It is not required and only recommended if the client would be more comfortable with this common knowledge
No, you will have one dedicated VA that we match you with based on your needs, industry, personality and working style.
We get it. Handing over the decision on who will work with you is a tough one. But what we also know after helping people just like you is that you don’t have time to devote to screening and setting up interviews. We have a customized system to match you to someone equipped to handle everything you need accomplished.
We strive to provide all of our clients with the highest quality of service. Our goal is to make sure every client is satisfied. Our clients are our business and therefore your business is important to us. Due to the unquantifiable nature of virtual services, we are unable to grant refunds unless the work was never done/started.